The Legal team is responsible for securing that EnterCard stays in line with international financial service regulations and legislation in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, where EnterCard operates. Together we collaborate with stakeholders and provide advisory opinion - from contract negotiation, product development to marketing.
The Legal team consists of four lawyers, three situated at the office in central Stockholm and one situated in central Oslo. There is no lawyer in the Danish office, therefore the role may include support to Denmark as well.
Now we're looking for an interim Legal Counsel to join the team during a team member’s maternity leave. You will be situated in central Stockholm and focus on supporting the Swedish business mainly (but also to some extent the Danish and Norwegian businesses) in reviewing marketing and communication, supporting customer operations in questions and complaints from customers and reviewing and drafting agreements. In addition, you may also support in the other legal areas of responsibility.
THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support EnterCards adherence with local legislation (excluding tax, finance, HR and regulatory regulation).
- Provide advice, solutions and prepare reports, documentation, guidelines and recommendations.
- Monitor current legislation, including changes and new legislative proposals, and ensure that they are handled appropriately.
- Support with legal aspects in contract negations and provide legal advice.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries / issues related to the legal area.
- Support the business in complaints handling process, review of marketing material and contract review.
- Handle disputes in consumer agencies.
- Provide advice, coach and support employees in other functions on issues related to the legal functional.
- Participate and support in relevant forums projects and activities, both cross functional and cross country.
- Contribute to and utilizing synergies within the Legal function and share best practices.
- Continuously keep up to date knowledge of EnterCards products, services, systems and processes.
- Deliver within deadlines, quality and other specification.
- Provide legal sign-offs to commercial campaigns and initiatives ensuring compliance with local regulations
- Swedish Law degree (jur. Kand/juristexamen)
- 1-3 years of experience practicing law
- Fluent and very good communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Previous experience from consumer finance is an advantage
- Business oriented with holistic perspective
- Good commercial awareness
- Work-, language- or study experience in Denmark is an advantage but not a requirement
- High integrity, self-driven with ability to build and maintain strong relations
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions. Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
Analytics is and has always been a part of our DNA. Our owners, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn.
In this recruitment we work together with Legal Career. Complete your application by contacting Henning Nordenquist, [email protected] (+46 733 633231) not later than January 15th, 2019